December 23rd, 2012
by Herb Lady · Filed Under: Courses
The teen and tween years are ones of great growth and change, and this one day course looks at issues specific to children aged 8 to 18.
Today’s youth are dealing with social and cultural pressures that were not present even 10 years ago. Learn how to support your teens and tweens through these important developmental years with Australian Bush Flower Essences, so they can grow into the very best version of themselves that they can be.
The main topics covered will be:
- Supporting development of identity, and fostering self esteem
- School, studying and enhancing learning skills
- Communication and listening
- Fostering co-operation. Minimising resistance
- Boundaries and taking responsibility
- Choices, decision making, learning from mistakes
- Motivation, finding life purpose
- Electronics, mobile phones and social networking
- Healthy body image and healthy eating
- Divorce. Blended families and sole parent families
- The role of the peer group and peer pressure. Bullying
- Emotional upsets and turmoil
- Emotional issues relating to puberty and menarche
- Common problems
- Open forum and question time
Specific Bush Essence remedies will be discussed within each of these themes and the day is structured so that you can leave confident and confident to give the essences to your teenagers and your tweens.
No prior knowledge of Australian Bush Flower Essences or how to use them is necessary to do this course.
Course dates and booking information is available here.
- “This workshop is one every parent needs to do” JA, NSW, Piano Teacher
- “I learnt more about myself than I realised was necessary about this topic. Pleasantly surprised! Love the Essences” NM, NSW, Retail
- “ A small handbook on parenting …..for the masses” SC, NSW, Child care worker
- “ I found the workshop informative and well presented by Linn. The whole range of bush flowers products are truly inspirational and I will be looking forward to using them for many different situations in my everyday life” JB, NSW, Actor and Energy Healer
- “It answered lots of questions in my mind” CS, practitioner
- “Wonderful, I have never been so switched on. Every word was food for my mind, body and family. Felt I had the tools to better understand my children. Left feeling on top of the world” GC, NSW, mother / admin
- “So much gathered information you rarely get the chance to be exposed to” SC, NSW, Bowen and ABFE teacher
- “It is so lovely to be able to use the flower essences to help in our everyday life” GF, NSW, Teacher / Kinesioligist