March 20th, 2010
by Herb Lady · Filed Under: cancer
From the John Hopkins Cancer Institute
- Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit
- A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor.
- Anger, un-forgiveness and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment.
- Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit.
- Learn to relax and enjoy life.
- Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated environment.
- Exercising daily and deep breathing help to get more oxygen down to the cellular level.
- Oxygen therapy is another means employed to destroy cancer cells.
Article Series - Cancer
- Cancer Link to Acidity
- Immunity and Cancer
- Chemotherapy and Radiation Side Effects
- Cancer fighting foods
- Dr Lu's Cancer Research Findings
- Cancer Link with Plastic
- Surviving Cancer Wholistically
- Why Women get Breast Cancer
- Healing Breast Cancer - Respect Yourself
- Healing Breast Cancer - Nourish Yourself
- Healing Breast Cancer - Nurture Yourself
- Healing Breast Cancer - Self Acceptance
- Healing Breast Cancer - Sensuality
- Healing Breast Cancer - Sexuality
- Healing Breast cancer - Neediness
- Healing Breast Cancer - Resentment
Copyright Linn Wiggins www.yourherbalmedicine.com