March 20th, 2010
by Herb Lady · Filed Under: cancer
From the John Hopkins Cancer Institute
- Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit
- A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor.
- Anger, un-forgiveness and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment.
- Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit.
- Learn to relax and enjoy life.
- Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated environment.
- Exercising daily and deep breathing help to get more oxygen down to the cellular level.
- Oxygen therapy is another means employed to destroy cancer cells.